Subject: Gene Wolfe: New Sun Annotations?

From: Donald Simmons <dfs at interlog.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 16:31:30 +0000

I remember reading here over a year back that someone was working on a
set of annotations for Gene Wolfe's Book of the New Sun. Does anyone have
any information on this, or know where I can get information on the Book of
the New Sun in general? I know I've missed half the stuff in there and
would like to get the benefit of other people's wisdom.
 
Donald Simmons

---

From: Paul C Duggan <pduggan at world.std.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 02:50:29 +0000

My web site has information about a book by Michael Andre-Driussi (sp?) who
has a wonderful whole *book* about the New Sun Series called _Lexicon
Urthus_. The URL:

                 http://world.std.com/~pduggan/wolfe.html

---

From: Robert A. Woodward <robertaw at halcyon.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 04:14:51 +0000

_Lexicon Urthus: A Dictionary for the Urth Cycle_ by Michael Andre-Driussi,
published by Sirius Fiction, ISBN 0-9642795-9-2.