Subject: Castle of the Otter

From: Steve Dennett <dennett at sri-nic.arpa>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1986 10:22:44 +0000

Hello,

I'm interested in obtaining Wolfe's "Castle of the Otter" at a
reasonable price (i.e., not a collector's edition).  Does anyone
know if it ever came out in paperback, or was ever offered by the
Science Fiction Book Club?  (If the latter, do you have the order
number?  I wrote them about this, but received no response.)
Finally, who put out the regular hardcover edition?  Any help will
be appreciated!  Thanks.

Steve Dennett

---

From: JERRY BOYAJIAN <boyajian%akov68.dec at decwrl.dec.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1986 03:49:30 +0000

> From: Steve Dennett <DENNETT at SRI-NIC.ARPA>
> know if it ever came out in paperback,

No, it hasn't.

> or was ever offered by the Science Fiction Book Club?  (If the
> latter, do you have the order number?  I wrote them about this,
> but received no response.)

Yes, it was offered by the SFBC, but I don't have the order number.

>  Finally, who put out the regular hardcover edition?

Mark Zeising, a dealer in Willimantic, Connecticut. It was a small
press, limited edition publication, since sold out. Zeising was also
the original publisher of two other Gene Wolfe books, THE WOLFE
ARCHIPELAGO and LIVE, FREE, LIVE.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)