Subject: (urth) URTH list is now open!

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at gradient.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 23:27:08 +0000

[Posted from URTH, a mailing list about Gene Wolfe's New Sun and other works]

The URTH mailing list is now open!  Its primary purpose is
the discussion of Wolfe's Book of the New Sun.  

To subscribe to URTH, send "subsingle" to urth-request at lists.best.com
If you want a daily digest, send "subscribe" instead.

Archives of the URTH list and background information on
Wolfe and the New Sun will be found on the web at

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/urth/

If you have suggestions for web links, book reviews, or
anything else that should go on this page or the
corresponding Whorl page
(http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/), please send 'em
directly to me: ranjit at best.com

OK, here's how it works:

If it has anything to do with the Book of the Long Sun, send
it to WHORL.  (whorl at lists.best.com)

If it's Wolfe, but not related to the Long Sun, send it to
URTH.  (urth at lists.best.com)

Please do not send the same message to both lists.  If it
has something to do with the Long Sun, it belongs on WHORL;
otherwise, URTH.  I expect that a lot of us will be
subscribing to both lists, so double messages would get to
be annoying.  

In fact, it may turn out that almost everybody subscribes to
both lists -- if that's the case, I'll merge 'em into one
list.  We'll wait a few months and see how it turns out.

Remember, if you subscribe to only one list, you can always
catch up on the other list by reading the archives:

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/urth/archives/
	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/archives/

However, if you want to contribute to either list, you must
subscribe to it first.  (This is to discourage junk-mailers.)

Questions?  Suggestions?  Hate mail?  ranjit at best.com.