Subject: (urth) Sudden silence

From: Matthew Malthouse <matthew.malthouse at guardian.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:55:12 +0000

Has traffic on the list really sunk to near nothing, or should I be looking
for problems in my mail systems?

Matthew

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 00:15:00 +0000

Matthew,

Yep, traffic on the list really has sunk to near nothing.

=mantis=

---

From: Matthew Malthouse <matthew.malthouse at guardian.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 01:27:29 +0000

> Yep, traffic on the list really has sunk to near nothing.

Ho ho. S'pose I could read em again, see if I can find something to post about
('though the depth and erudition of the analysis here is somewhat intimidating
when I'm in a less than secure frame of mind :) )

Matthew

---

From: Jack Lyons <revjack at radix.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 06:13:47 +0000

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Matthew Malthouse wrote:

:m.driussi at genie.com wrote:
:> 
:> Matthew,
:> 
:> Yep, traffic on the list really has sunk to near nothing.
:
:
:Ho ho. S'pose I could read em again, see if I can find
:something to post about ('though the depth and erudition of
:the analysis here is somewhat intimidating when I'm in a
:less than secure frame of mind :) ) 

Has anyone examined the metaphorical significance of the
Trinity in the Kabbalistic interpretations of the letters in
Wolfe's name? I don't think we've done that yet. 

-- 
_________________
revjack at radix.net

---

From: Derek Bell <dbell at maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:04:56 +0000

>Wolfe's name? I don't think we've done that yet. 

	Derridadaism, anyone? ;-)

	Derek