Subject: (urth) Good Headcheese

From: Rory McIntyre <76450.2177 at compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:59:30 +0000

[Posted from URTH, a mailing list about Gene Wolfe's New Sun and other works]

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:	Kurt Schroeder, INTERNET:kurts at infinet.com
TO:	Rory McIntyre, 76450,2177
DATE:	7/23/97 11:10 AM

RE:	Good Headcheese

Sender: kurts at infinet.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:08:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: Kurt Schroeder <kurts at infinet.com>
To: Rory McIntyre <76450.2177 at CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Good Headcheese

I spoke with LF, the crazed headhunter, basically thanking her for her 
time and saying indirectly that I fucked up and I should take the damn 
job, she's looking into that possibility.  

Anyway, she said that even though she represents sterling, she can help 
you if you call her first.  Give her a call.  Janice Stevens 846-0926 the 
company is michael thomas inc.  She's pretty damn good at finding jobs in 
this town.

I played real hardball with salary and vacation time and if I still can 
get this job it will pay off.  If I can't get it, well it showed I 
could.  Fuck you if that doesn't make sense.

sock it...to me?

---

From: Jason Voegele <voegele.6 at osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:22:16 +0000

Wow...I'm tempted to analyze the Christian symbolism in that post...oh
wait, that was an accident wasn't it :)

Anyway, I'm back.  I haven't posted here for quite a while.  My Sacred
Window has been silent for some time.  Windows had went Mainframe, but
due to the kindliness of the Outsider, it speaks to me once again :)

> *More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://moonmilk.volcano.org/urth/