Subject: (urth) new booklets

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:52:00 +0000

This seems like a good time to mention that there are three new
booklets available right now:

"Additions, Errata, &cetera: volume 3" (1998) is the final booklet
of notes, weighing in at 11,000 words. This volume's celebrity
contributor is David Langford. Topics include: the three universe
model, mechanics of mirror magic, Valeria's Reign, the black hole
in the dying sun, notes on Eschatology & Genesis, astereoengineering,
Kardashev levels of interstellar civilization, Urth's power grids,
and much more.  Price: $3 (plus postage).

"NS-1: a synopsis of Severian's narrative" (1998). A chapter by
chapter summary of The Book of the New Sun and The Urth of the
New Sun.  Appendices for "Sailor Talk" (listing all the Wellerisms
used by the sailors); "Authorized Texts" (the stock phrases used by
Ascians); a newly revised and expanded Timeline of Posthistory; and a
"Stream of Symbols." Price: $5 (plus postage).

"LS-2: Languages of the Long Sun Whorl" (1998) covers all the slang,
cant, jargon, and foreign language of the Long Sun series.  Price: $5
(plus postage).

(Other booklets available.)

Postage cost: domestic US, $.60 per booklet. International Airmail:
$2 for one booklet, $3.50 for two, $5 for three.

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/