Subject: (urth) Delage redivivus

From: Damien Broderick <damien at ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 00:12:18 +0000

An editor at the New York Review of Science Fiction tells me that the
URTH-list collage piece is in the December issue, which is at the printer
now.  Thanks to everyone who contributed.

The magazine can be obtained most easily (I assume) from

http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html

Damien 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Damien Broderick / Fellow, Department of English and Cultural Studies
	University of Melbourne,  Parkville 3052, AUSTRALIA
		@:  damien at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
	Ozlit biography/bibliography listing: 

	http://dargo.vicnet.net.au/ozlit/writers.cfm?id=74.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:17:29 +0000

At 12:12 AM 11/21/98 +0000, you wrote:
><http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html>

Anyone who directly contributed to the piece and is not a regular recipient
of the magazine should contact me (off-list) for a contributor's copy.
Anyone else who is interested should feel free to contact me, or can just
write directly to NYRSF at:

Dragon Press
PO Box 78
Pleasantville, NY 10570

Issues are $3.50 each. 

Our thanks, again, to everyone who contributed to the discussion of this
peculiar and haunting story.

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html