Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v021.n020

From: Patri10629 <patri10629 at aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:55:57 +0000

In a message dated 11/26/98 7:23:41 PM, Nigel wrote:

<<
Mantis, are you the author of the wonderful "Lexicon Urthus"?

If you are, then let me congratulate you, and tell you that your work has
been a great source of joy and pleasure to me.>>

And Christmas being right around the corner--what better way to convert non-
lupinians to the cause, spread good cheer and rigorous scholarship, and warm
the cockles of curmudgeons everywhere by purchasing said volume by said Mantis
at Amazon Dot Com?

Or directly from the author, should he deem to give ordering to this most
eager audience.

There, Michael. Don't say I never did anything for you:)

Patrick O'Leary

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Alice Turner <al at interport.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 12:44:23 +0000

Nigel,

How very nice to have a Virgilist aboard, and, even better, a Virgilist with
a Vulgate concordance on his hard drive! Welcome. If you get too impatient
to wait for your daily dose of digest (as I do sometimes), you can bookmark
http://www.urth.net/urth/archives/
and point your browser there for minute-to-minute updates. An exaggeration,
since the list hasn't been very active lately. But Ranjit has rigged the
archive so that it takes posts almost immediately.

-alga