Subject: (urth) Booklet orders

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:09:00 +0000

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!

If you ordered one or more booklets from Sirius Fiction over a month
ago and haven't gotten them yet, please send me e-mail giving the
details.

M.Driussi at genie.com

THAT IS ALL.

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Jack Lyons <revjack at radix.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:34:04 +0000

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 m.driussi at genie.com wrote:

:ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
:
:If you ordered one or more booklets from Sirius Fiction over a month
:ago and haven't gotten them yet, please send me e-mail giving the
:details.
:
:M.Driussi at genie.com
:
:THAT IS ALL.

Should we Remain Calm?

--
  /~\  repressive dodecahedra marksmen rotund bedtime tearful biota de
 C oo  amphibious burette lecture clear threshold predecessor timothy
 _( ^) 1 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0   m o n k e y s   c a n ' t   b e   w r o n g
/___~\ http://3509641275/~revjack                    revjack at radix.net