Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v022.n022

From: Alice Turner <al at interport.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:33:26 +0000

>(And one of these days we're going to have a big talk about THE BLACK
>GRAIL, which I've just been reading.  What you knew, Damien, and when
>you knew it . . .)
>
>=mantis=

I've been reading it too. Santa sent it <g>.

-alga

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Patri10629 <patri10629 at aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:29:25 +0000

Logrolling! Logrolling! Logrolling!

Just because NYRSF is the finest wittiest crouchiest most literary rag on the
genre around doesn't mean we have to gush and plug and take up valuable Wolfe
Space. 

I for one am deeply offended.

Patrick O'Leary

<A HREF="http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html">The New York Review
of Science Fiction Home Page</A>