Subject: (urth) Pat at bat

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:05:00 +0000

Patrick,

Now, now!  You can't just say that "Nova Express" has a "wonderful
review of the Long Sun Books" and leave it at that.  After all!  You
have strong opinions!  You've read quite a bit of Wolfe crit, you've
writ some, and you've voiced some passions on the various modes of
interpreting and discussing Wolfe's work.

You've written on TBOTLS; it is one of your favorites; you have
authority on it.  We look to you for guidance general and quirky:
honestly, how do you like and/or rate the Wolfe crit?  I've read it,
and I'll bet a few others around here have, too, so it isn't a case
of spoiling it or talking about something nobody else has seen.  To
the contrary, discussion might spur sales--it certainly couldn't hurt
sales.

And furthermore, you also know something about Oz, do you not?  Since
I know nearly nothing, I'm counting on you to keep an eye on the Oz
thread.  (I'm sure alga is watching, too, but you Oz people are so
quiet!)

Talk, Patrick, talk!

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/