Subject: (urth) sneak preview

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:49:00 +0000

"Pocketsful of Diamonds" (a story?)
STRANGE TRAVELERS (the next collection)
Gene Wolfe is writing "a medieval fantasy [length?] somewhat along
the lines of THE DEVIL IN A FOREST"

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:01:40 +0000

>the lines of THE DEVIL IN A FOREST"

Context? Source? Thanks.

I am not telling stories out of school to say that Hartwell is very
enthusiastic about putting together a new collection of Wolfe stories--it's
been over a decade since _Endangered Species_ & _Storeys from the Old
Hotel_, and Wolfe has been producing a lot of material of shorter lengths
in that time. 

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html