Subject: (urth) Hooray for Ranjit! and White Fountain

From: Alice Turner <akt at ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:23:16 +0000

Thank you, Ranjit. It's a wonderful list, and without you we wouldn't have
it.

Um, with regard to the New Sun/White Fountain, I bow to you boys in your
physics calculations, but I do want to remind you that this was conceived by
and at the sexual congress of Apheta and Sev. Wolfe gives us plenty of
leeway in the time situation with his explanations that the ship winks in
and out of time, and can go backwards--he gives us the situation of
Burgundofara, as well as the hierodules. It is possible that this is
something he thought up after the fact to make sense of prior loose ends,
but, nevertheless, it's done well enough to impress me thoroughly.

-alga

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Jack Lyons <revjack at radix.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:58:21 +0000

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Alice Turner wrote:

:Thank you, Ranjit. It's a wonderful list, and without you
:we wouldn't have it. 

Yes, thank you, Ranjit! Dhanyavad (sp?)

RJ, who still doesn't understand why Agilus still had
ribbons on his head after taking the mask off

-- 
_________________
revjack at radix.net