Subject: (urth) Boatmen & Exultant Sex

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 03:48:00 +0000

Robert Borski,

Right, you and I both know that there is only one boatman, but we
must make (or learn to make) allowances for other readers and
acknowledge that the text . . . oh never mind!

alga,

>Although Sev is tall, it is hard for me to accept that Ouen
>could impregnate an exultant.

So you are saying that er, exultant congress is always in a vertical
mode? <g>  Ah-ha!  At last, the mysteries surrounding this caste are,
um, revealed!

No, wait a sec--that was just a straight-line--Doh!

Everybody,

No Wolfe content, but I certainly hope everybody (in the US) has been
watching "Futurama" (new sf animated comedy show from makers of "The
Simpsons").  If not, you've missed three episodes so far.

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/