Subject: (urth) Uncollected short fiction

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:59:12 +0000

Well thanks to Mantis and Craig Christensen I have managed to put 
together a short list of uncollected story titles - not on the 
website yet. Thanks to the internet speculative fiction database and 
Locus we also have locations and reprint locations for these stories. 
So what I will need from you avid readers, is something that these 
fantastic resources don't include: page numbers!

I'll let you know when the page is up, so you can have a look. Anyone 
without web access can contact me, and I may be able to email bits to 
you in some form or another.

Jonathan
http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/index.htm
********************************************************

Jonathan Laidlow
Modern Languages Office - Muirhead Tower 408
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT, England
0121 414 5976

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/