Subject: (urth) Is Agilus a Hierodule?

From: Nicholas Gevers <potto at webmail.co.za>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:10:32 +0000

Could Agilus be a hierodule? (What with masks within masks.)
//--------------------------------------
Nicholas Gevers
potto at webmail.co.za
_______________________________________________________________
 http://www.webmail.co.za the South-African free email service

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Peter Westlake <peter at harlequin.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:57:01 +0000

>Could Agilus be a hierodule? (What with masks within masks.)

This is a wonderful idea, and the first I've heard that offers
any reasonable explanation of that ribbon. But Agia is human,
and she is or plays Agilus' sister, so she would surely know
about it. What would their motives be? Agilus definitely appears
not to be on the same side as the other Hierodules.

SBear.