Subject: (urth) Wolfe's Short Fiction -- 1999

From: Robert Borski <rborski at coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:20:39 +0000

After a very lean year wherein only one new piece of GW's short fiction was
published ("The Night Chough" in THE CROW, which takes place on the
post-EXODUS Whorl,) 1999 is shaping up to be a real feast, with six or
seven new stories slated for publication. In no particular order--and where
information is known--they are:

"The Tree Is My Hat," 999, edited by Al Sarrantonio, AVON. 

"A Traveler in Desert Lands," THE LAST CONTINENT: NEW TALES OF ZOTHIQUE,
edited by John Pelan, Shadowlands Press. (This is the Clark Ashton Smith
homage anthology.)

"Pocketsful of Diamonds," STRANGE ATTRACTION, edited by Edward Kramar,
Shadowlands Press.

[For information about Shadowlands Press, check out their website at
http://www.bereshith.com/shadow.htm]

"Has Anybody Seen Junie Moon?" MOON SHOTS, edited by Peter Crowther, DAW.

"Fish Story," The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction.

"The Walking Sticks," TAPPINGS AND SIGHS.

"The Eleventh City," GROTESQUES (still tentative, pending acception of
story).

Robert Borski

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/