Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v027.n022

From: Alice Turner <akt at ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:36:40 +0000

Cliff,

There's some very good material on "Eyeflash"---keep looking. But I think
Sugarland, in context, is the Big Rock Candy Mountain. You know, er, Heaven.

Alice

> I got a kick out of the characters heading off to Sugarland at the end. I
> live in Houston, and Sugarland is about 15 miles to the southwest. Wolfe
> having Houston ties, this is certainly the Sugarland he was referring to.
>
> (FYI, there are huge sugar refineries in Sugarland)

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:03:32 +0000

>> having Houston ties, this is certainly the Sugarland he was referring to.

Nothing in the rules says it can't be both.
--
Wombat