Subject: (urth) Wolfe piece in Vance book

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 12:41:20 +0000

Okay folks, 
 I'm making a brief return to posting to tell you about this.

Was scanning thru a small UK newsgroup on SF and noticed a discussion 
of Jack Vance referring to a new book due any day now about him. It 
has essays by Dan Simmons, Dave Langford, Harlan Ellison, an Gene 
Wolfe. 

see this website (part of a larger website on Vance)
http://www.massmedia.com/~mikeb/jvm/acunningham2.html

Title: JACK VANCE: Critical Appreciations and a Bibliography
Editor: A.E. Cunningham
Publisher: The British Library 1999.

Prices and ordering instructions are on the web-page.

Jonathan
Visit Ultan's Library - A Gene Wolfe web resource
http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/index.htm
Jonathan Laidlow
University of Birmingham, UK

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/