Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v028.n026

From: Alice Turner <akt at ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 21:41:33 +0000

>     I have spotted our alga on today's noon news on the local CBS
affiliate.
> The URL is:
>
> http://www.broadcast.com/television/kens/archive.stm
>
>     Scroll down the page to Wednesday, Eyewitness News At Noon, to see it.
> The segment is only in the last two minutes of the broadcast, so move  the
> slider over to about the 24-minute mark, unless you want to watch all of
the
> news broadcast.

Wow, it's amazing that you noticed that! I can't find a slider on that
version of that URL s I don't have patience for it---also since I don't have
cable at home, I had to wait to see it at the office today (they repeat
everything three times at CNN). It was pretty cute (not me, but the
segment).

-alga

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/