Subject: (urth) tangential rah-rahs

From: Damien Broderick <d.broderick at english.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:50:35 +0000

It's a bit late to mention this, but we're slow in Australia - I hope
people noticed how that nice clever gel alga had not one, not two, but
about fifteen articles (on John Crowley under various species) in the
August *New York Review of SF*. What a champion! Not to mention a cover
piece by that arcane ferreter Michael Andre-Driussi, on a bestial matter. Yay!

(And all you poor things missed the Worldcon in Melbourne, just wrapped.
Ah... I need a[nother] drink.)

Damien Broderick

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Kieran Cleary <kierannwn at tinet.ie>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:40:03 +0000

Speaking of John Crowley, anyone got any news on 'Daemonology'?

Kieran

North West Labs
Stephen St. Court
Sligo
Republic of Ireland

Tel. +353 71 69441
Fax. +353 71 69451
email: kierannwn at tinet.ie

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:32:27 +0000

>Speaking of John Crowley, anyone got any news on 'Daemonology'?

SciFan's "Forthcoming Books in Series" page 
<http://www.scifan.com/series/allforth.asp> says that _Daemonomania_ is due
out in September 2000. This seems rather later than I had heard previously. 

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html