Subject: (urth) Ola, all

From: shannon wilde <swilde_99 at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:38:12 +0000

Hey, all. I'm new here, but I've been a long time Wolfe nutcase, and
not wholly dim-hope i can keep up with the marvelous brainiacs in this
rarefied bunch. What with the new release fast approaching, it seemed
like time to quit my shy lurkiness and get in there and quibble. Not
only that, but i've seen so many of my favorites(non-lupine)mentioned,
ie. The Quincunx to Vance to Love+Rockets, the full sublime to goofy
spectrum-I can no longer resist. Oh, yeah, and alga, I too have
suspected that Sev is in fact the Outsider-A dark twoheaded figure, but
one of the faces seemed female? Sounds like our boy, not Typhon. Can't
quote chapter and verse since sone troid permanently borrowed my LS
series-thanks to y'all for the rerelease tip. You've probably all
discussed this ad infinitum and I missed it, but I'll try to get up to
speed. Is the nickname custom still vogue? Whoosh, I'd better quell my
enthusiasm till i've got something to say-but wow, other people who dig
Wolfe and non-crap fiction-water in a sand garden for me. One worry,
I'm currently using yahoo until I have a real service that I can
configure properly, so Please forgive me if the format fubars-I am but
a newbie. Shuttin up now<G>-Shannon.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/