Subject: Re: (urth) _Shadow_ graphic novel--3 issues!

From: Michael Straight <straight at email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:23:29 +0000

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Michael Andre-Driussi wrote:

> >So, is it two issues or three?  Does anyone have hard evidence, such as a copy
> >of the third issue?
> 
> Three!  Three!  Issue number three, I have it in front of me right now, has
> big green undine holding buff beefcake Sev in cloak and mask on cover;
> contents covers chapters "Lictor of Thrax" through to "Destruction of the
> Altar."

How much was Wolfe involved in this project?  If he helped condense
things, I'd think what he choose to keep and what he choose to leave out
might be very enlightening.

-Rostrum

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:28:48 +0000

vizcacha,

This =definitely= qualifies as FAQ material--help, FAQulty, help!