Subject: (urth) searchable archive URL?

From: JMCAzurin <mikah at brewsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:40:00 +0000

Hello,

  I hear the urth list archives are searchable? I checked out 
www.moonmilk.com/urth/ but can't seem to find the search form. Could 
someone email me or post the URL?

  Many thanks in advance, and apologies for the digression.

Mikah

- Are you crying?
- No, I'm bleeding.

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: William H. Ansley <wansley at warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:38:29 +0000

>  Many thanks in advance, and apologies for the digression.

Mikah,

Yes, it is searchable, and yes the search form can't be found from
www.moonmilk.com/urth/. You have to go to the new (and still under
construction) home of the Urth and Whorl mailing lists:

http://www.urth.net/urth/

To go directly to the search form:

http://www.urth.net/urth/search/

William Ansley