Subject: (urth) A fourth "Sun" series?

From: Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe at apocalypse.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:43:55 +0000

Sorry to get your hopes up. I don't know any more than you do, but in light
of Wolfe's almost Oulipean symmetrical language play in the titles of "The
Island of Doctor Death", "The Death of Doctor Island", "The Doctor of Death
Island", and "The Death of the Island Doctor", can we expect the following
sequence to be completed sometime next millennium?

THE BOOK OF THE NEW SUN
THE BOOK OF THE LONG SUN
THE BOOK OF THE SHORT SUN

and finally

THE BOOK OF THE OLD SUN?

Cheers...

Ron H-E

--
Ron Hale-Evans: rwhe at apocalypse.org  ... <http://www.apocalypse.org/~rwhe/>
Center for Ludic Synergy:        <http://www.ludism.org/>
Kennexions GBG artgame:          <http://kennexions.ludism.org/>
Hexagram-8 I Ching Mailing List: <http://www.apocalypse.org/~rwhe/hex8.html>
Positive Revolution FAQ:         <http://www.ludism.org/posrev/>

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/