Subject: (urth) GURPS?

From: Urash, Tom <turash at firstam.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:01:37 +0000

"Mantis, you've done an admirable job of not bragging onlist, but I am dying
to know when the GURPS New Sun books will be out. I went to the Steve
Jackson site, and they said it is due in December. Is it still on course?
Can you give us a better sense of the actual date (before Christmas, after
Christmas, etc.)?

Ron H-E"

Pardon my ignorance, but would someone please explain what the "GURPS New
Sun" books are? 

tom urash

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe at apocalypse.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:21:11 +0000

>Pardon my ignorance, but would someone please explain what the "GURPS New

See <http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/newsun/>.

--
Ron Hale-Evans: rwhe at apocalypse.org  ... <http://www.apocalypse.org/~rwhe/>
Center for Ludic Synergy:        <http://www.ludism.org/>
Kennexions GBG artgame:          <http://kennexions.ludism.org/>
Hexagram-8 I Ching Mailing List: <http://www.apocalypse.org/~rwhe/hex8.html>
Positive Revolution FAQ:         <http://www.ludism.org/posrev/>