Subject: (urth) NYRSF #138, Nova Express Fall/Win 99

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:35:24 +0000

=Recent items about Wolfe-fiction=

"The New York Review of Science Fiction (#138)" (Feb. 2000) has:

"Masks of the Father: Paternity in Gene Wolfe's BOOK OF THE NEW SUN" by
Robert Borski;

A review (by Paul Witcover) of STRANGE TRAVELERS;

A review (by Joan Gordon) of ON BLUE'S WATERS;

A review (by Jenny Blackford) of THE ISLAND OF DOCTOR DEATH AND OTHER
STORIES AND OTHER STORIES.

"Nova Express (vol. 5, no. 2)" has:

A review (by David Langford) of ON BLUE'S WATERS;

A review (by Lawrence Person) of (my own) LEXICON URTHUS, and chapbooks
"Additions, Errata, &cetera," "Additions, Errata, &cetera (volume 2),"
"Additions, Errata, &cetera (volume 3)," "NS-1, or `Synopsis of the
Narrative of Severian the Great, Last True Autarch of Urth,'" "LS-1, or
`Characters of the Long Sun Whorl,'" and "LS-2, or `Languages of the Long
Sun Whorl.'"

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/