Subject: (urth) NEW JACK VANCE?

From: Urash, Tom <turash at firstam.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 10:17:24 +0000

Just received a notify from Amazon.com:

The Laughing Magician
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1887424008/ref=s_e9> 
by Jack Vance(Illustrator) 

Publication date: May 2000 
Publisher: Underwood Books 
Binding:Hardcover 
Subjects: Fiction 
Click here for more information
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1887424008/ref=s_e9> 
Our Price: $75.00 

I'm thrown by the "(Illustrator)" parenthetical. Is this our Jack, The Dying
Earth, etc. Help!

...tom

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Jesper Svedberg <jesper.svedberg at mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 16:30:49 +0000

> From: "Urash, Tom" <turash at firstam.com>
> Subject: NEW JACK VANCE?
> Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 10:17:24 -0500
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain
> 

Yup, it's the right Jack.

_The Lauging Magician_ is an omnibus consisting of _Eyes of the
Overworld_
and _Cugel's Saga_.

Unless you're into collecting books, i recommend buying the Millennium
Omnibus consisting of the whole Dying Earth suite.

  // Jesper Svedberg