Subject: (urth) "The Computer ..." and where to get it

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 19:32:47 +0000

Hello there Ori,

Happy to see you are still here!

Ori wrote:
>I've always been interested in reading "The Computer..." but I've never been
>able to find it.  Is it a chapbook?  Anthologized?

>From our old friend "Urth-Man Extraordinary":

The Computer Iterates The Greater Trumps
"Speculative Poetry Review" 1977
THE ANTHOLOGY OF SPECULATIVE POETRY, Frazier,  ,1978
PLAN(E)T ENGINEERING (1984)
BURNING WITH A VISION, Frasier, Owlswick Press, 1984
FOR ROSEMARY [United Mythologies,] (1988)

That's the list.  Depending on your situation, I'm not sure which might be
easier for you to obtain.  FOR ROSEMARY is a chapbook all full of Wolfe's
poetry, published by UM in Canada; PE has a few other poems besides the
one, and a map of the Commonwealth, and an essay on Urthian things.

Happy hunting!

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/