Subject: Re: (urth) "The Computer ..." and where to oops

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 20:10:22 +0000

>>From our old friend "Urth-Man Extraordinary":
>
>The Computer Iterates The Greater Trumps
>"Speculative Poetry Review" 1977
>THE ANTHOLOGY OF SPECULATIVE POETRY, Frazier,  ,1978
>PLAN(E)T ENGINEERING (1984)
>BURNING WITH A VISION, Frasier, Owlswick Press, 1984

FOR ROSEMARY [not United Mythologies, of Canada; but rather =Kerosina= of
the UK] (1988)

>
>That's the list.  Depending on your situation, I'm not sure which might be
>easier for you to obtain.  FOR ROSEMARY is a chapbook all full of Wolfe's
>poetry, published by

Kerosina.  Sold in two forms: by itself (which is how I got it, at a
convention I think?), or together with Kerosina's STORIES FROM THE OLD
HOTEL.

(I confused it with the chapbook by United Mythologies, "Orbital Thoughts.")

Well there, all better!  Sorry for the mix-up.  The Kerosina chapbook might
be pretty hard to find by itself now.  I don't see a copy in the latest
relevant Chris Drumm Books Catalog (#126), but there are a lot of other
Wolfe titles there; and a quick search on Bookfinder.com showed only a
bundle w/ SFTOH, whereas (on the same) PE starts at $30 (ex library of
Congress copy) and goes up to around $100 or so, I guess.

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/