Subject: (urth) In Crowley's footsteps

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:35:56 +0000

The site I help edit, INFINITY PLUS
(http://www.infinityplus.co.uk), is currently
featuring a story by and long interview with Mary
Gentle, whose work echoes John Crowley's in many ways
(especially in its use of Hermetic devices and lore),
and whose massive new novel, ASH: A SECRET HISTORY (4
volumes in the USA), might well appeal to admirers of
both Crowley and Wolfe.

-Nick "Rigoglio" Gevers.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites.
http://invites.yahoo.com/

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: matthew.malthouse <matthew.malthouse at guardian.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:24:03 +0000

>volumes in the USA), might well appeal to admirers of

Health warnings should be applied:  this weighty tome bids fair to break wrists.
It may also wreck sleep paterns.

Matthew
(Yeah, foolishly I read the night through and now can hardly wait to get back to
it.)