Subject: (urth) Symposium Abstracts

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:35:59 +0000

Hi folks,

In between writing an article on Buffy for a forthcoming book, and 
rushing a piece on Sterne for another book, I've just set up a delphi 
forum for further discussion of Ultan's Library. I'm testing it at the 
moment, and I haven't decided whether to keep it or scrap it, so it 
isn't linked to the journal web page yet.

But.... I've posted the abstracts for the symposium later this month 
there.

You can get to it by visiting
www.delphi.com/ultan

Jonathan
 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/