Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v029.n044

From: akt <akt at attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:58:05 +0000

> From: stilskin at sff.net

> Alga, I'd love to see the entire interview posted here or would be
grateful for a copy emailed to me.  And what possessed you to snip out
Adam's LB=Alice scheme?  Are you trying to torture us?

No, it's just that he denied it. Adam can post. The reason for not doing
the entire interview is (a) that I haven't finished putting it together
yet (b) it focusses very largely on the AEgypt series, in particular
DAEMONOMANIA, just out this month. I am pretty sure that most poeple on
the list aren't that conversant with the series. But I would be glad to
email it to you when I'm done.

-alga

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Alex David Groce <alex_groce at gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:34:05 +0000

Speaking of Crowley and DAEMONOMANIA, would it be a good diea to start
reading these now?  If they are like the volumes of the NEW SUN books,
and suffer in isolation, I'd prefer to wait until he (finally)
finishes the work--on the other hand, if the books are more like the
individual parts of the SUN series (NEW, LONG and SHORT) and
thematically related but not really "one big novel" I might as well
jump in.

Hope the Wolfe analogy keeps this at least remotely on-topic.

--
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
--
Alex David Groce (agroce+ at cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department
8112 Wean Hall (412)-268-3066
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~agroce