Subject: (urth) Wolfe Symposium texts?

From: Michael Straight <straight at email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:15:21 +0000

OK, you've got me all interested.  How and when are the papers read at
Jonathan Laidlow's Wolfe Symposium going to be published or otherwise made
available for the rest of us?

-Rostrum

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:44:18 +0000

Rostrum asked:

"OK, you've got me all interested. How and when are the papers read at Jonathan 
Laidlow's Wolfe Symposium going to be published or otherwise made available for the 
rest of us?"
An interesting question to which I hope to have the answer soon. There is a chance my 
University's Press will publish the papers as a small book which you will be able to order 
by mail order.

Failing that, we'll do it the old-fashioned way, by subscription!
Jonathan

 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk