Subject: (urth) PEACE: Doris dons another veil

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:19:01 +0000

Roy quotes and writes:

><<What a day that was for President Den: Bill Batton with his clockwork
>orange, er, clockwork elephant; Eleanor Bold with her rather ominous
>request to plant a tree on his grave ("I'm not dead, I feel better--much
>better!"); and dinner with dog man Charles Turner!>>
>
><<Difficult to date this day, other than to say that Den is President (safe
>bet: age 50 to 60; wild range: age 41 to 60ish).  Is it within the first
>few years of his Presidency, or say a dozen years in?>>
>
>Den said that he started to tell the Tilly Tale to Bill Batton "thirty-five
>or forty years" (135) after hearing it at age 9, therefore he can't be older
>than 49 on that day.

And two items from Roy's EZ Timeline:

>1954-1959 Time frame for the Lois/Gold affair. Den age 40-45. Sherry Gold is
>16. Lois is close to 35.

>1963 circa, Den becomes president of the company at about 49. Crazy Pete on
>island.

Ah, a coup!  Teenage Doris is neither Sherry (who would be 20-25 in 1963),
nor Sherry's hypothetical daughter (she would be too young; 3-8?); the
Doris mystery deepens!

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/