Subject: (urth) a merry christmas. . .

From: Redhaven1 <redhaven1 at aol.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 04:31:19 +0000

I was rather pleased with my Christmas presents this year.  Under the tree I 
found a copy of PEACE and FREE LIVE FREE.  With my Christmas money I bought a 
copy of THE FIFTH HEAD OF CERBERUS.  And I think I'm getting STRANGE 
TRAVELERS at a party tomorrow.  So the question is: where do I start?

-Steve

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: William Ansley <wansley at warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:53:56 +0000

>TRAVELERS at a party tomorrow.  So the question is: where do I start?

Definitely start with _Peace_. I would then read _The Fifth Head of 
Cerberus_, followed by _Free Live Free_ and _Strange Travelers_ (I 
hope you get it).

I am a strong proponent of reading books in the order they were 
written, and I think I have given them in this order above, or as 
close as possible, considering ST is a collection of short stories.

Enjoy!

-- 
William Ansley