Subject: (urth) New Poster

From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:45:03 +0000

As the newest subscriber of the millennium, greetings!

I've been reading Wolfe for about 12 years now, and re-reading for
almost as long. :) The discourse here seems to be very worthwhile, up to
the standard I was used to on the old GEnie forum. Any other GEnie
refugees here besides Mantis and I?

Keep up the good work!

BEst, 
JEff

-- 
Jeff Wilson
How Am I Posting? 1-800-555-6789

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:52:36 +0000

Hello Jeff Wilson,

Welcome aboard!

=mantis=