Subject: (urth) note to KaguyaHime [sic]

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:51:55 +0000

Hello KaguyaHime,

I saw your November 2000 review of LEXICON URTHUS on Amazon.com.  Because I
have no way of contacting you otherwise, I'm leaving a public note for you
here in the hopes that someday you will find it, and the larger community
of Wolfe-readers.

Reading over your review, I cannot help but think that you did not receive
an errata sheet with your copy of the book (which must be the fault of the
seller, since all copies sent out have errata sheets enclosed).  Yes, there
are errors in the book, and in the several years since I published the
Lexicon I've been diligent about listing them all in the short form
(updated errata sheets, issued free of charge) and the long form (those
pesky chapbooks).  That your copy is now dotted with post-its is
intriguing: while I would be interested in any new corrections that you may
have to offer (as would, I'm sure, all the other people who have sent in
additions, corrections, &cetera), I also hope that you won't feel too
stupid for reinventing the wheel in those cases where you most probably
have.

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/