Subject: (urth) Must... Have... Bibliomen

From: Servo <servo at robot.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 02:18:10 +0000

My God! Urth list, dissemble no more! I must have *Bibliomen*! How shall I get it, in any form that my hungry eyes consume???

-Servo

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Stories.Com is the premiere reading and writing community!
FREE email, portfolios, friends & fun @ http://www.Stories.Com/
------------------------------------------------------------------- 

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:02:26 +0000

Servo wrote:

>My God! Urth list, dissemble no more! I must have *Bibliomen*! How shall I
>get it, in any form that my hungry eyes consume???

Try Chris Drumm Books, email him a note at
cdrummbks at aol.com

If he doesn't have it, hmmm.  Maybe Amazon.com?  Maybe Broken Mirrors Press
direct?

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
Has Moved To
http://www.siriusfiction.com/