Subject: (urth) My Experiences Writing TBOTNS by Gene Wolfe

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:10:59 +0000

Rumored to be a book published by Tower Publications: "The Making of a
Classic: My Experiences Writing The Book of the New Sun" by Gene Wolfe.

Google search turns up nothing.

Anybody heard of this one, or seen it?

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
booklets on Gene Wolfe, John Crowley
http://www.siriusfiction.com/

--

---

From: Matthew Davis <matthew at michaelscycles.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 02:10:55 +0000

It was mentioned in one of Fantastic Metropolis's end of the year round-ups.
Mike Moorcock got various authors to contribute and it was an interesting
exercise, not least because quite a few of them seemed to be having more fun
making up books than recommending genuine ones. The quotes from Wolfe in the
recommendation were something along the lines of "Note to myself: am I being
too recondite?" which seemed a little too deliberately bathetic to be true.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Andre-Driussi" <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
To: <urth at urth.net>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:10 AM
Subject: (urth) My Experiences Writing TBOTNS by Gene Wolfe

--