Subject: (urth) Current archives online

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at moonmilk.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:35:44 +0000

If I got everything working right, the mailing list archives
on the web site are now updated daily.  There'll be a new 
volume each month, and I may forget to manually update the 
navigation links, so don't be shy about reminding me around
the first week of each month.

-- Ranjit

URTH archives:	 http://www.urth.net/urth/

--

---

From: Alice K. Turner <aturner3 at nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:59:20 +0000

> the first week of each month.

What *I* would like, and others too, is for the digest to work the way it
used to, not as separate attachments but as one simple email. Roy C. Lackey
taught me how to make reading it much easier, however, and I will pass this
arcane skill along (as I'm sure he will) to anyone who uses Outlook Express.
Still, it's a nuisance. And of course I haven't a clue as to how non-OE
users can cope.

-alga

--