Subject: (urth) Blank Frack

From: Seth Lombardi <sethlombardi at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 00:14:11 +0000

I am aware of the meaning of the word, and fully admit the song has little 
to do with a pelagic argosy sighting land.
Yes, this is wishful thinking on my part. I'm being a goofball. Sorry if it 
come accross as if I had a strong conviction about this; I was just thrilled 
to have a pop song that so recalled BOTNS, to me personally.

But "in the wake of his chariot", _could_ be the new sun? Eh? Eh?

Okay, maybe not.

Still, pelagic is one helluva weird word to put in a rock song, where the 
purpose is not to appear erudite, doncha think?
I will shut up about this now, and only reiterate that just about anyone 
into GW would probably like this guy's music.

Seth

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

--

---

From: Andy Robertson <andywrobertson at clara.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 22:28:01 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seth Lombardi" <sethlombardi at hotmail.com>
> to have a pop song that so recalled BOTNS, to me personally.

I know what you mean.

Music - not just music, but *song* - has always seemed fundamentally
myth-making, alogical, beautiful, deep.

I wonder what songs Wolfe would sing if he could?

    hartshorn

--