Subject: (urth) New Sun in Short Sun

From: David Kirby <dbkirby at pressroom.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:42:00 +0000

Folks,

I've just finished re-reading the four NEW SUN books and am on
my way through URTH. This follows my first read, almost a year
ago, of TBotLS and TBotSS -- at about the same time I discovered
the Urth and Whorl mail lists and associated repositories. I've
read virtually every message since Urth and Whorl began.

My question: Does anyone have a list of the chapters in the
Short Sun novels in which the Old Sun Whorl appears? Would love
to take a cruise through them while the New Sun books are fresh
in my mind, but I don't really want to glance through everything
in the last Short Sun book.

Any help would be appreciated.

And although it's probably not necessary because of the death
of the Whorl list, I sign myself

-- Cat

      -- David

(Just this one time: yes, that's really the .sig file I use
for all but business-related messages!)

===============================================
"It is possible I already had some presentiment
of my future."                    == Gene Wolfe
===============================================
     David B. Kirby, dbkirby at pressroom.com

--