Subject: (urth) Re: Trees

From: Andy Robertson <andywrobertson at clara.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:44:48 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "maa32" <maa32 at dana.ucc.nau.edu>
To: <urth at urth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 2:55 AM
Subject: (urth) for Dan'l: why Blue=Urth?

> Dan'l asked why the scheme I have proposed for trees must include blue as
> urth.
> For me, it makes better use of the trees: they serve as creators instead
of
> shadowy figures that just lurk there.

Almost, your passion convinces me.

There is a bit in the BOTNS where S is walking among the great trees in his
way to the north, and he wonders whether the whole world was made of trees:
trees growing in the void, clinging on to each other and forming a larger
and larger mass till it becomes a planet.

Can't find the quote, though.

    hartshorn

--