Subject: (urth) More Crowley "Translator" items

From: Matthew Davis <matthew at michaelscycles.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:04:51 +0000

I would post this at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/johncrowleyreaders but I
can't even access it, so my apologies if this is irrelevant.

There's a review of "the Translator" and short interview of Crowley by
Elizabeth Hand in this week's Village Voice
http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0215/hand.php

A transcript of a Q&A session with Crowley from a couple of weeks ago - not
least, discussing plans for further reissues by his current publisher
http://www.readerville.com/WebX?14 at 106.GFMDagFVerI^1@.f1e054c/0

Crowley did a radio commentary last week
http://search1.npr.org/opt/collections/torched/atc/data_atc/seg_141054.htm

There's a short article by Crowley in this weeks Washington Post (at the
bottom of the page)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62470-2002Apr4.html

And if anyone's much fussed I've started rounding up stuff on Crowley at the
site below: bibliographies, biography, links, etc. It's rather rudimentary
at the moment but there should be more soon on his short stories, including
a couple of very early ones which seem to have gone unnoticed, and also a
matrix of online references for AEgypt - literary, artists, theology,
historical, geography, etc.
http://www.michaelscycles.freeserve.co.uk/crowl1.htm

--