Subject: (urth) LEXICON URTHUS out of print TODAY

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 02:54:13 +0000

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Late breaking news--LEXICON URTHUS is now officially out of print.

Some are still in the distributor system, so orders via Amazon.com might
still be filled for a while yet.

But direct purchase from Sirius Fiction is no longer possible.

Thank you very much, everyone, and Good Night.

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
booklets on Gene Wolfe, John Crowley
PEACE: a timeline WITH dates! Come see!
http://www.siriusfiction.com/

--

---

From: John Barach <jbarach at telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:20:42 +0000

> Late breaking news--LEXICON URTHUS is now officially out of print.

Any plans for a reprint or perhaps an updated edition?

John

--

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:13 +0000

>Any plans for a reprint or perhaps an updated edition?

No, there are no plans for either.

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction

--