Subject: (urth) Invisible Library again: 5HC

From: Jerry Friedman <jerry_friedman at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 23:34:09 +0000

I noticed that our contribution to the Invisible Library
<http://www.invisiblelibrary.com/ILCatalogf.htm> (for those who
joined the list since those discussions, it's a catalog of
books that exist only in other books) doesn't include anything
from _Fifth Head_.  I found these two:

Author: Wolfe, Gene
Title: The Fifth Head of Cerberus
Pseudo-Author: Miller
Pseudo-Title: Introduction to Cultural Anthropology

Pseudo-Author: unknown
Pseudo-Title: Field Guide to the Animals of Sainte Anne, A

Any corrections?

There's a real _Cultural Anthropology_ by Barbara D. Miller (1998).
There couldn't possibly have been an earlier edition, with a
different title, in Wolfe's day, could there?

Jerry Friedman

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
http://health.yahoo.com

--