Subject: Re: (urth) Operation Ares: any copies still around?

From: Darryl Swett <edorian at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 14:53:22 +0000

>From: Christopher Culver <christopher_culver at yahoo.com>
>Reply-To: urth at urth.net
>To: urth at urth.net
>Subject: (urth) Operation Ares: any copies still around? and PEACE cover 
>art
>Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:06:15 -0400
>
>Does anyone know where to track down a copy of OPERATION ARES? It is
>supposedly an awful book, partly because of Wolfe's not yet mature style
>and bad editing, but I'd like a copy to make my Wolfe collection a bit
>more complete. Hey, I actually liked "Copperhead", so maybe I'll be
>thrilled at anything that has Wolfe's name on it.

I have found much success with http://www.abebooks.com
I just searched and found 39 copies for sale by various booksellers around 
the world, prices ranging from $2.89 to $80.00.

-Darryl

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

--