Subject: (urth) Conventional account

From: Nigel Price <nigel.a.price at virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 11:31:12 +0000

I generally only have time to skim-read the list at the moment, but I read
Mantis' account of his recent WorldCon visit with great pleasure. Michael,
thank you for taking time to tell us about it all. If you ever feel like
filling in even more detail of your discussions with the Wolfes, on- or
off-list, there would be an eager reader here in Minety.

Nigel
Minety, Wiltshire
UK

--

---

From: Josh Geller <dclxvi at dclxvi.best.vwh.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:45:34 +0000

I have not seen this.

Was it sent to the list?

J.

___

--