Subject: Fw: [fictionmags] Fw: (urth) Edogawa Ranpo

From: Andy Robertson <andywrobertson at clara.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:58:33 +0000

also

    hartshorn

> Here are some Rampo reprints:
>
> RAMPO, EDOGAWA; pseudonym of Taró Hirai, (1894-1965)
> * The Caterpillar, (ss) Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination, Tuttle,
1956
>       The Hell of Mirrors, ed. Peter Haining, London: Four Square, 1965
>       Summoned from the Tomb, ed. Peter Haining, London: Sidgwick &
Jackson, 1973
> * The Hell of Mirrors, (ss) Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination,
Tuttle, 1956
>       The Hell of Mirrors, ed. Peter Haining, London: Four Square, 1965
>       Oriental Tales of Terror, ed. J. J. Strating, London: Fontana Books,
1971; tr. by James B. Harris
>       The Hell of Mirrors, ed. Peter Haining, London: Sidgwick & Jackson,
1974
> * The Human Chair [1925], (ss) Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination,
Tuttle 1956
>       Tales for a Rainy Night, ed. David Alexander, HRW 1961; tr. by James
B. Harris
>       Beyond the Curtain of Dark, ed. Peter Haining, Four Square Books,
1966; tr. by James B. Harris
>       The Devil's Kisses, ed. Linda Lovecraft, London: Corgi, 1976; tr. by
James B. Harris
> * The Psychological Test [1956], (nv) Murder in Japan, ed. John L.
Apostolou & Martin H. Greenberg, Dembner 1987; tr. by James B. Harris
> * The Red Chamber [1956], (nv) Murder in Japan, ed. John L. Apostolou &
Martin H. Greenberg, Dembner 1987; tr. by James B. Harris

--